Lucija Frkovic - software developer
A 30 year old Zagreb born software developer with over 6 years of experience developing a banking CRM web solution using Java Oracle SQL, jQuery and KnockoutJS.
August 2011 - current, Senior Software Developer, PBZ
April 2010 - August 2011, Software Developer, PBZ
June 2009 - April 2010, Junior Software Developer, PBZ
After receiving a stipend from PBZ, I started working as a Junior Developer working my way up to Senior Software Developer in a little over two years. Working on a web based international banking CRM solution, my responsibilities include:
- Software requirement analysis
- Architecture design - web application and database
- Software development - including writing functional specifications and tests
- Software release management - handling multiple live installations on different application versions
- Feasibility studies - on site sessions with potential customers and third party IT to determine the needs and business processes a local bank has and how they fit into the existing system
- Local subsidiary implementation - on site preparations before going live
- International customer support
- On site feasibility studies in Serbia (Banka Intesa Beograd) and Hungary (CIB Bank). Discussed both business processes as well as integration with third party marketing channels.
- Designed and developed support for Call Center inbound and outbound integration.
- Developed calendar and meeting notes functionalites with site wide notifications for relationship manages (personal bankers).
- Implemented a fully functional right-to-left layout for Egypt Intesa Sanpaolo subsidiary (Alexbank), supporting IE7+
- Designed and implemented e-mail subscription model and daily reports for queue management system.
- Helped design and implement a custom data security model and service for varied business purposes.
- Worked on site in Russia and Serbia in several iterations as part of preparations before going live.
- Languages and frameworks: Java EE, Spring, jQuery, Knockout, HTML, CSS, Oracle (SQL and PLSQL)
- Other tools and IDEs: Tomcat, Fitnesse, Git, SVN, CVS, Eclipse, Toad
open sourced on GitHub
An OS X utility application to download subtitles. Users drag and drop video files into the app, each file has it's hashcode calculated based on OpenSubtitles.org algorithm which is then matched against their database. Matched subtitle file is downloaded to the same path as the source video file.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift 2, Cocoa
- Other tools: Xcode 7, CocoaPods (xmlrpc, GZIP), OpenSubtitles.org API (XML-RPC based), OpenSubtitles.org file hashing algorithm
An iOS app to measure your heart rate by tapping a button on your phone.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift 2, Cocoa Touch
- Other tools: Xcode 7
An iOS period tracking app.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift 2, Cocoa Touch, watchOS, CocoaPods
- Other tools: Xcode 7
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Zagreb, Croatia
2004 - 2009 Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology
High School "V. gimnazija", Zagreb, Croatia
2000 - 2004 Mathematics and Natural Sciences