Lucija Frkovic - software engineer
Zagreb based software developer with over 10 years of experience in full stack web development. Currently leading a team developing a mobile CMMS solution in React Native.
November 2021 - current, Undisclosed company, Technical Team Lead
- Leading a team of frontend and fullstack developers, developing a cloud based CMMS solution.
Tech stack: React Native, Apollo GraphQL, Redux
June 2021 - November 2021, Undisclosed company, Senior React Native Engineer
Frontend developer in proptech industry.
September 2020 - June 2021, Machinery Agency, Software Engineer
Frontend and iOS app development for agency clients and internal apps.
- Cannabis delivery platform - developed web app for cannabis dispensary owners (platform users) as well as platform admins, marketing web (React, Redux, Material UI)
- Medical equipment inventory and handout app - developed iOS app in a team of two developers. Supporting seamless offline work and syncing with backend once connection is detected.
(Swift, Combine, CoreData)
- Internal knowledge platform - upgraded legacy project to the latest dependency versions, bumping React and all the dependent libraries, adding minor features. (React, Redux, Redux Saga)
- Simple Cycle - Period Tracker - upgraded legacy React Native project that was unrunnable for years.
Rewrote the app in React Native 0.64, along with all the dependencies, including RealmJS, without data loss when upgrading or importing data exported from old app version.
Replaced abandoned libraries, tested and made platform specific changes on both iOS and Android.
(React Native, RealmJS, Redux Saga)
January 2020 - September 2020, ISP International Value Services, Senior Software Architect
Designed and developed banking CRM solution integrated into a front office personal banker app, using React, Spring microservices, Oracle PLSQL.
- Remote offer - designed and helped develop CRM solution for remote offers, allowing ISP banks and customers to sign contracts digitally, a highly important feature during COVID-19 pandemic, removing the need for in-person branch visits.
- Personal banker calendar - designed and helped develop calendar functionality for personal bankers serving hundreds and thousands of customers, including keyword search of users' calendar items, viewing peer calendar items.
- Local subsidiary maintenance - prepared and supported version upgrade in a local subsidiary, migrating from several year old version of the app. Wrote and optimized migration code, supported local team during installation.
- Maintained old CRM solution - Designed features in the app to share the underlying DB of the existing standalone CRM webapp.
- Mentored new coworkers
August 2011 - January 2020, Senior Software Architect, PBZ
April 2010 - August 2011, Software Developer, PBZ
June 2009 - April 2010, Junior Software Developer, PBZ
Working on a web based international banking branch and CRM solution, my responsibilities included:
- Software requirement analysis and estimates
- Architecture design - web application and database, third party integration
- Software development - including writing functional specifications and tests
- Software release management - handling multiple live installations on different application versions
- Feasibility studies - on site sessions with potential customers and third party IT to determine the needs and business processes a local bank has and how they fit into the existing system
- Local subsidiary implementation - on and offsite preparations before going live
- International customer support
- On site feasibility studies in several ISP subsidiaries. Analysed both local business processes as well as integration with third party marketing channels.
- Designed and developed support multiple CRM channel integrations.
- Developed calendar and meeting notes functionalites with site wide notifications for relationship managers (personal bankers).
- Helped design and implement custom data security models for varied business purposes.
- Worked on site in several ISP subsidiaries in several iterations as part of preparations before going live.
- Mentored new coworkers, refactored legacy code, dockerized developer environment, helped design and maintain in-house utilities.
- React, Redux, Swift, Java EE, Spring, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Knockout, jQuery, Docker, Git
Wrote JS, HTML, CSS and SQL questions for TestDome programming tests. TestDome is a job candidate testing platform that focuses on real work example tests.
open sourced on GitHub
macOS utility application to download subtitles. Users drag and drop video files into the app,
each file's digital footprint is matched against OpenSubtitles.org subtitle database. Matched subtitle file is downloaded to the same path as the source video file.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa
- Other tools: Xcode, CocoaPods (xmlrpc, GZIP), OpenSubtitles.org API (XML-RPC based), OpenSubtitles.org file hashing algorithm
An iOS app to measure your heart rate by tapping a button on your phone.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa Touch
- Other tools: Xcode
An iOS period tracking app with nearly 15k downloads.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa Touch, watchOS, CocoaPods
- Other tools: Xcode
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Zagreb, Croatia
2004 - 2009 Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology
High School "V. gimnazija", Zagreb, Croatia
2000 - 2004 Mathematics and Natural Sciences