Lucija Frkovic - software developer
Zagreb based software developer with over 10 years of experience developing banking and CRM web solutions. Currently developing a new digital branch solution in Spring Boot, Oracle PLSQL, React.
January 2020 - current, ISP International Value Services, Senior Software Architect
August 2011 - January 2020, Senior Software Architect, PBZ
April 2010 - August 2011, Software Developer, PBZ
June 2009 - April 2010, Junior Software Developer, PBZ
Working on a web based international banking branch and CRM solution, my responsibilities include:
- Software requirement analysis and estimates
- Architecture design - web application and database, third party integration
- Software development - including writing functional specifications and tests
- Software release management - handling multiple live installations on different application versions
- Feasibility studies - on site sessions with potential customers and third party IT to determine the needs and business processes a local bank has and how they fit into the existing system
- Local subsidiary implementation - on and offsite preparations before going live
- International customer support
- On site feasibility studies in several ISP subsidiaries. Analysed both local business processes as well as integration with third party marketing channels.
- Designed and developed support multiple CRM channel integrations.
- Developed calendar and meeting notes functionalites with site wide notifications for relationship manages (personal bankers).
- Helped design and implement custom data security models for varied business purposes.
- Worked on site in several ISP subsidiaries in several iterations as part of preparations before going live.
- Mentored new coworkers, refactored legacy code, dockerized developer environment, helped design and maintain in-house utilities.
- Java EE, Spring, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, React, Knockout, jQuery, Swift, Docker, Git
open sourced on GitHub
macOS utility application to download subtitles. Users drag and drop video files into the app,
each file's digital footprint is matched against OpenSubtitles.org subtitle database. Matched subtitle file is downloaded to the same path as the source video file.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa
- Other tools: Xcode, CocoaPods (xmlrpc, GZIP), OpenSubtitles.org API (XML-RPC based), OpenSubtitles.org file hashing algorithm
An iOS app to measure your heart rate by tapping a button on your phone.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa Touch
- Other tools: Xcode
An iOS period tracking app with nearly 15k downloads.
- Languages and frameworks: Swift, Cocoa Touch, watchOS, CocoaPods
- Other tools: Xcode
Wrote JS, HTML, CSS and SQL questions for TestDome programming tests. TestDome is a job candidate testing platform that focuses on real work example tests.
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Zagreb, Croatia
2004 - 2009 Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology
High School "V. gimnazija", Zagreb, Croatia
2000 - 2004 Mathematics and Natural Sciences